Are you fed up with common insects around the house and garden? Ants, roaches, silverfish, fleas may be tiny in size but cause many inconveniences and harm the surroundings. However, as a nature lover, you would not want to kill them using harmful chemicals. Orange Guard is a fantastic insect repellent that is made from citrus fruit extracts. So, it is 100% natural and safe to use anywhere you want and help you get rid of these tiny monsters. Orange Guard ingredients are d-Limonene (orange peel extract) 5.8%.
Orange Guard Image:
- Orange Guard is perfect for indoor and outdoor use, not just around plants but also anywhere you see insects.
- It is 100% organic, so absolutely safe for pets, kids and adults.
- Orange Guard is made from natural citrus fruit extract, so it can be used even around food without any harm to health.
- It leaves no stains and has no odour. In fact, the citrus scent of Orange Guard is very refreshing and comfortable to use.
- Orange Guard repels a variety of common insects like ants, roaches, fleas, silverfish etc.
- Available in multiple pack sizes.
How to use Orange Guard
Use like any regular spray. Spray directly on pests. Use in large quantity that is spray until the area is wet. You can use the stream mode to penetrate into cracks, under appliances, below racks and anywhere insects can hide and breed.
It is lab proven that the Orange Guard is very effective in reducing the cockroach population, thus preventing a number of diseases.
You can also use it in your pet’s area to get rid of fleas.
Read Also : Einstein oil: Best organic pest control product for plants and trees