Green cure fungicide for plants
Fungal infection is widespread in the plant world; however, the harsh chemical fungicides cause other damages to plants and are harmful to the environment. As a solution to this, we have Green cure fungicide on the market.
Green cure fungicide contains 85% potassium bicarbonate powder which is approved to be safe for organic gardening. Potassium bicarbonate is a natural compound widely used not just for plants but also in food and is absolutely safe. Green cure fungicide is effective on mold, mildew spores, and a number of fungal infections.
- Green cure fungicide is safe and suitable for indoor plants and hydroponics as well.
- Since it’s a natural compound, it’s free from uncomfortable chemical smell so that it won’t irritate your pets or other family members.
- Green cure fungicide is perfect for organic gardening due to being natural.
- Its protection can last up to 2 weeks, so it is cost-effective as well.
- Available in the market in 8 oz size, and each pack can make up to 16 gallons of spray (1 gallon = 4 liters approx).
- 1 gallon of spray can cover 450 sq ft area.
How do you use GreenCure fungicide?
If you catch the disease in the initial stage, use 2 tbsp Green Cure fungicide powder in 1 gallon of water; for fast results, use 2-3 times a month until the disease disappears. If you live in a humid area or humidity is high due to weather conditions, then use Green cure fungicide more frequently because moisture causes the infection quickly.