Azamax: Best Insect and Spider Mite Control Solution
Bugs and insects are a significant concern for us when it comes to planting care. No matter how much we care for plants, insects often cause severe damage to them. Most of the insecticides and pesticides are composed of harmful chemicals. So, they might kill the insects, but at the same time, their residue is toxic for the plants and environment. Azamax is a perfect solution to this problem.
- Azamax is a natural and safe insecticide approved by OMRI for organic gardening. It is an emulsifiable concentrate containing 1.2% Azadirachtin and limonoids.
- Azamax is an excellent natural pest control with long shelf life and bio-efficacy.
- This product can deal with a large variety of insects, spider mites and bugs by starving them and reducing growth.
- Azamax is also safe for pets, kids and all other living beings as it is natural and perfect for organic gardening.
- It can be used for the entire growth cycle of plants until the time of harvest.
- Azamax is available in the market, in sizes, 4oz, 16oz, 32oz and 1 gallon.
How to use Azamax
If you are aware of timing when the pests usually appear, then apply just before that time to prevent the attack altogether.
Mix up to 1oz Azamax in 1 gallon of water for growing medium and apply twice a month with high pressure.
For foliar application, i.e. on leaves, mix up to 2oz in gallon of water and spray weekly on leaves.
Real Also : Orange Guard -A Fantastic Pest Control